Welcome

Thank you for dropping by - I so appreciate your taking the time to look at my blog,
I create one of a kind unique characters . I am passionate about my art and love to incorporate whimsy and usual elements or themes into my pieces. Although I create dolls for all seasons and holidays, I must admit that I adore Halloween and love to make witches and pumpkins and things that go bump in the night.

My work has been published in Art Doll Quarterly and Prims .....Cordelia and Niles, my witch and cat combination were honored to be on the cover of the 2012 Autumn issue of Art Doll Quarterly

I have an Etsy Shop Primville where you will find items for sale and I take limited commissions

email me to be put on list to receive advance notification of listings or to discuss a commission piece.

Kathie

kathie@campbellisi.com email




Friday, March 16, 2018

Milo - A Woodlands Fairy

Milo is a One of a Kind, Original Woodland Fairy created by me.  He is approximately 22" Tall and 9" Wide. Milo's head and hands are sculpted from paper clay over wire armature. His body is from from wire armature covered in fabric. His arms and legs are wired and able to be re-positioned.  Milo is costumed with various fabrics and is embellished with felt, metal brads, ribbon and cording, leather and has wool roving hair and a felt hat.  He has been painted with artist acrylics and is double sealed with a matte varnish. He carries a pod for his sack embellished with moss, a metal and glass hourglass and an adorable ladybug. A metal and glass compass hangs from his belt to give his direction. Milo's stand on which he perches perfectly is a stump sculpted from paper clay on a wooden base adorned with moss and some magical mushrooms.  He is signed and dated and will be looking for a new home and will be available in my Etsy Shop.